Careers at Intego
Mac Team Lead / Senior Developer
Founded in 1997, Intego has been developing Mac security products and battling new threats as the Mac security specialist for over two decades.
For our Paris office, we are looking for an enthusiastic Mac team lead to work together with our engineers to develop Intego’s security software. He/she will strategically shape the technical roadmap definition, establish engineering best practices and provide a managerial perspective and direction. The ideal candidate will lead and own all technical aspects of product development, and serve as a mentor and coach for leads and developers.
• Manage the execution of and support multiple concurrent projects while ensuring deadlines are met,
• Interface with product managers, project managers and other functions in R&D,
• Lead team meetings, stand-ups and architecture/design discussions,
• Build Mac software using Objective-C, Cocoa, and Swift to craft rich, interactive, and engaging
• Oversee and/or perform design code reviews,
• Role model for team members by writing code together with developers.
The following knowledge, skills and attributes are required:
• In-depth macOS development knowledge,
• 8+ years of professional Mac software development experience,
• At least 4 years experience of managing a team of developers,
• Experience developing client-side software for macOS using Objective-C and Cocoa,
• Proficiency with Swift,
• General consulting skills including analysis and problem solving, written and verbal
communication, and team collaboration.
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering,
• Experience with the full lifecycle of software development: requirements analysis, design,
development, testing and implementation,
• Fluent in English.
Experience in developing Mac security products
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.